- ERAB: The European Foundation for Alcohol Research Exchange Awards are open to European researchers under the age of 35 working in the field of alcohol research.
- They can be used to visit a centre of excellence to collaborate in a joint research project in any part of the world.
- A structured research collaboration and the potential for publication is expected.
- Applications are restricted to one per person.
- Awards cannot exceed €2,500 but this can be put towards additional funding from other sources.