Travel Awards: how to apply for funding
To apply for an ERAB: The European Foundation for Alcohol Research Travel Award the following information must be provided:
- Details of meeting to be attended (this may be in any country in the world).
- Copy of abstract submitted to the meeting. The applicant must be the first named author.
- Confirmation of support from head of Department.
- Brief (maximum 1 side A4) C.V. detailing academic career and any previous publications or abstracts.
- Details of the funding requested.
Please send this information by e-mail to Professor Chris Day, the Chair of the ERAB Advisory Board.
To receive the award the following information will need to be provided:
- Evidence of the expenditure / visit (tickets, boarding passes etc. (photocopies are not acceptable)), together with a brief summary of the usefulness of the visit.
- Details of the bank account to which the award should be paid for electronic transfer.