Help with thesis printing costs: how to apply for funding
To apply for an award from ERAB to help with the costs of printing your PhD thesis the following information must be provided:
- Details of study towards the PhD including examination date (this must concern alcohol-related research).
- Brief abstract showing the nature of the research.
- Confirmation of support from head of Department.
- Brief (maximum 1 side A4) C.V. detailing academic career and any previous publications or abstracts.
- Details of the funding requested including provision for the printing of one extra copy for ERAB.
Please send this information by e-mail to Professor Chris Day, the Chair of the ERAB Advisory Board.
Please note applications must be made in advance of the defence of the Thesis.
To receive the award the following information will need to be provided:
- Evidence of the expenditure (receipts etc. (photocopies are not acceptable));
- Details of the bank account to which the award should be paid for electronic transfer.