ERAB: The European Foundation for Alcohol Research Travel Awards were available as follows:-
- Awards are open to European researchers under the age of 35 working in the field of alcohol research;
- The awards are dependent on having an abstract accepted at the conference: the applicant must be the first author;
- Applications are restricted to one every three years;
- Awards will only cover travel and registration claims;
- Applications for travel outside the EU should receive up to the full allocation of €1,500;
- Applications for travel within the EU should receive up to €750; and
- ERAB may not be able to support multiple applications from one research group.