Application DeadlinesResearch Grants
ERAB Application Deadlines
Application Deadline: Pre-proposal.
- Closing date for 2019 pre-proposal applications 4th March 2019.
Please send your completed application form by e-mail to Professor Chris Day, Chair of the ERAB Advisory Board. You will receive and acknowledgement straight away, and notification if your pre-proposal has been selected for full application by 25th March.
Application Deadline: Full Research Grants.
- Closing date for 2018 Full Research Grants (Dependent on a pre-proposal having been successful) will be on 7th May.
Please send your completed application form by e-mail to Professor Chris Day, Chair of the ERAB Advisory Board together with:
- agreement to administer the research from the head of your department or faculty.
- assurance from your institution that if your grant application to ERAB is successful, funding will be accepted; and the ERAB contract, which is made between ERAB, the institution and the researcher can be agreed to without amendment. A sample contract is available to view. ERAB RESEARCH CONTRACT 2017doc
Requirement for formal ethical approval is also mandatory and successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of approval before their contract is drawn up.
You will receive notification regarding the success of your application after the Autumn Board meetings – in September 2018.
- Closing date for 2019 Full Research Grants (Dependent on a pre-proposal having been successful) will be on 6th May.
For details of grants funded each year since ERAB was founded please see grants funded page.
Joint ERAB EBC Grant
Details of this grant for 2018 only can be found on a separate page.